Who Am I?
I’m Apache. I’m unashamedly, a geek. There are two sides to my geekery… gaming, and development.
Gaming wise, I love High Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and any kind of Adventure and RPG game. I’m really not one for FPS games, as the one thing I don’t really like in gaming is PvP. I’m an in-game hoarder, and an achievement tracker, and I like to try to get the most out of each game I play.
Development wise, I’m a .NET backend developer, working mainly with Entity Framework and MEF, in C#. If that went totally over your head, don’t worry. My development videos focus mainly on practices and techniques, teaching you how to write code properly.
I’m very introverted in real life, and this does comes across in my streams as well. If you want “random” behaviour, loud soundboards, and screaming down the microphone, you won’t find that here. I try to make my streams productive, and interesting, but don’t expect high-octane drama. Having said that, I want things to be fun, and to build a community that is interested in a more natural gameplay style, building the lore of any game I play.
On Stream Donations
If you enjoy my content, you can make a one-off donation via StreamLabs.
Wanting to donate, but aren’t looking for all the “bells and whistles”? PayPal Donation link (Donations through this link will not be shown on stream).
If you wish to support the channel on a more long-term basis, please consider pledging on Patreon. This is still in the very early days, and Founding Members will have a direct input into how my brand develops and expands over time. I’m very, very new to all of this, so hopefully we can build a community from the ground up.
All donations go towards making new content on a non-profit basis. Any profit made will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support, and The British Liver Trust, in memory of my father, who died of Liver Cancer in 2015.
- Don’t Spam. Exceptions include emote bombs, when asked, and incoming raids.
- No Backseat Gaming. Giving tips and tricks is fine, but dictating play is not.
- Be respectful to other viewers. We’re all here for the same reason. If you encounter problems with other users, a convenient Mute button has been provided.
- Keep it family friendly. I keep my channel as family friendly as I can; that includes the chat.
- Don’t promote other channels or products. Please contact me via the contact links if you wish to promote a product, or a do a collab.